Hey so i was just watchin the RR games, for no specific reason >_>
When I saw this:
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
They were there for a bit then someone must've took em up on it. I tried recreating that and got this message on the top of the travel agency page, "You're currently involved in a game of Foot Russian Roulette. You must finish it before you can travel."
Is this a bug? Or are we allowed to gamble while flying now and I just missed it? Thanks.
When I saw this:
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
They were there for a bit then someone must've took em up on it. I tried recreating that and got this message on the top of the travel agency page, "You're currently involved in a game of Foot Russian Roulette. You must finish it before you can travel."
Is this a bug? Or are we allowed to gamble while flying now and I just missed it? Thanks.