Dudes, which is the best crime to do after you have got all the merits/medals from crimes?
best crime
Started by Maxorsson [1363289] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 21
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 65 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 62 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Elizabeth [2339829]
· 4 likes ·
I've tried explaining it to you, I've given you resources to help you better understand how f**king computers work, I've tried being patient and civilized, but at this point, it appears I'm trying to explain rocket science to someone who … - Mizadil [2640357] Committee
· 1 likes ·
That's nonsense, there is no CE cap. There is a point for each crime where more CE will not improve your chance of success, but CE itself is open-ended.
I'd say arsons for CE, FBI hacking for money
If you're looking for bumping your CE, Arson is probably your best bet. If you're already at CE cap, hacking the FBI has the best dollar per nerve, but it's a bit risky. If you're looking for risk free money, kidnapping the mayor while holding at least 75k on hand is guaranteed to be safe and pays out between 75k-100k
How do i know if i'm at CE cap?
Max, if you've gotten all of the honor bars and medals from crimes, I suspect the best crimes for you personally would be just whatever you damn well wish to commit at that time. You've done everything, man. One would be able to argue you've earned the privilege of going wild!
Arson warehouse. As well as normal crimes there are faction crimes. The more crime xp you have the better, good crime xp means you can help your faction gain respect by doing the harder organised crimes.
CE is linked to te Natural Nerve Bar (NNB).
The max NNB you can have is 60 (Merits, Faction Bonus ... don't count towards the NNB).
Therefore you know when your CE is high when you've reached 60NNB.
A CE cap is not known (at least not that i'm aware of).
The max NNB you can have is 60 (Merits, Faction Bonus ... don't count towards the NNB).
Therefore you know when your CE is high when you've reached 60NNB.
A CE cap is not known (at least not that i'm aware of).
That's nonsense, there is no CE cap. There is a point for each crime where more CE will not improve your chance of success, but CE itself is open-ended.
Arsons till your in a PA team
No there's definitely an upper cap to CE. It's very high, but there is an upper limit
Upper limit of what? Where u even get this? What data do you have to confirm.this?
Well I know how numbers work. Much like there's an upper limit to Nerve, there is an upper limit to CE. Whether or not anyone's hit it, no idea nor do we have a way of knowing without hacking into Torn's systems or begging Ched to tell us. But there is an upper limit.
There is a cap on nnb because it had been programed that way, not because that's how numbers work. Numbers keep going. So I think Dedesilver's question still stands.
No no no, not nnb. Nerve. There is a maximum amount of nerve you can possibly have. After which point, you cannot physically gain any more, even with drugs, alcohol, or whatever other methods you could think of. There is a limit because of how numbers work in computers. There's a dedicated integer value for how much nerve you have and once you reach it, the servers physically have no way of calculating it any higher without the devs assigning more storage to that value. I know it's not a great explanation, so if you want the more technical side of how it all works, here's the wiki page for integer overflow.
Hopefully we're on the same page now.
So because of how integers and subsequently integer overflow works, there must be an upper limit to CE. There has to be a point where your CE physically cannot be calculated any higher. Whether anyone has hit that point or not, who's to say? Only someone with the ability to view someone's CE could possibly know, and even if they could, I seriously doubt they would tell anyone at risk of being bonked. But there is an upper limit.
Hopefully we're on the same page now.
So because of how integers and subsequently integer overflow works, there must be an upper limit to CE. There has to be a point where your CE physically cannot be calculated any higher. Whether anyone has hit that point or not, who's to say? Only someone with the ability to view someone's CE could possibly know, and even if they could, I seriously doubt they would tell anyone at risk of being bonked. But there is an upper limit.
You spewing so much bullshit without any supporting data n turn out u are talking about nnb n not ce?
Idiot.
Idiot.
Retard. In short that is just claim you made without any supporting data.
There is no limit I beleive Rosie or someone did PAs with greenleafs due to having a very high crime experience, which Bogie ended up nerfing.
Waterboarding in Guantanamo Bay sounds totally rad if you have no idea what either of those things are
I've tried explaining it to you, I've given you resources to help you better understand how f**king computers work, I've tried being patient and civilized, but at this point, it appears I'm trying to explain rocket science to someone who refuses to believe the sky is real. Those who know how storing data in computers works know what I'm talking about and recognise that, while what I'm saying is complicated and, albeit probably unrealistic, I'm not wrong in what I'm saying. You just refuse to believe that anyone else could possibly be right or know more than you. And I'll just leave you with that.
If you're already at CE cap, hacking the FBI has the best dollar per nervestop trying to get off on a technicality. what you meant is clear here, and as others have said, there is not a functional CE cap. You gave bad advice because you don't know what you're talking about, and then you tried to cover it up with functionally irrelevant, probably accurate, assumptions.
OP, if you have all the merits, and you're a strong PA lead, why not go for money? i think arsons until you're carrying PAs and then hacking FBI is the move. or just bust with all your nerve and be a saint to noobs trying to get their chocolate fix.
Well I asked one simple question you seem to fail to understand. Where the f**k do you get that claim? Cap CE means there is limit of how much CE a player can limit yet each PA leader has different ability to carry in PA mean ppl still get CE.
Paragraph of bullshit with no real data to support such claim. Idiot. Amazing how much length ppl will go to act smarter than they really are.
Paragraph of bullshit with no real data to support such claim. Idiot. Amazing how much length ppl will go to act smarter than they really are.