Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Newsletter Bonus not working

Started by _sarge_ [688080] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 39 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
_sarge_ [688080]
I tried to clam the 250e bonus in the newsletter but it was denied.
I assume it's because I've changed my email address and the newsletter was sent to my previous email address.
I changed for a security reason as may others so is this a bug or policy?

Thanks
bogie [148747] Admin Staff
Your assumption is right, I believe the error message you received also confirms this, it's trying to validate but there's no valid account for it to send to. Simply resend to your new email via the settings page and claim.