Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Collaboration Auction

Started by Ink [1102101] on in Graphics.

4 replies · 101 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
6
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
37 / 100
Historical score
11 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
Ink [1102101]
I’m looking for 3 people to collaborate with.

We’ll work together to create 3 unique pieces to be auctioned off.

I’m hoping to share a bit of my knowledge with others who may not be as experienced a possibly learn a thing or two myself along the way.

Would anyone be interested?

Thanks guys!
NathanB [1480055]
Deffo interested.

Examples of work can be found here: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=23&t=16270163&b=0&a=0.
Nyx [2236278] Officer Officer
I do not mind collaborating, but I already see three people have thrown their hats into the ring. Maybe in future :)