Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Busting issue

Started by The_Gorilla [2156388] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 30 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100

Most-liked replies

The_Gorilla [2156388]
I have the following for busting...
+50% faction perk
+15% education perk
Easier to bust more people from job perk
View busting chance % from job.

Now my busting book I was reading finished around 20 hours ago and my busting %chance has said 0% chance of busting since and every attempt has failed.

Of course with the book finishing it will be harder for me but with all the busting perks I still posses I feel like there must be an issue/bug for it to be on 0% chance constantly.
The_Gorilla [2156388]
This is half a day later and I have not tried busting anyone in between

Do you want to try and break Spired_Microbe out of jail? It will use 2 nerve.
You determine that the chance of success is 0%.Yes No

His jail time was around 2 hours
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
You have overshot your busting cooldown because of the book and it can take up to 2-3 days for things to normalize again.

Thanks..!!