Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Jail Source Code Spelling Error

Started by Vladar [1996140] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 45 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
47 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
Vladar [1996140]
Forgive me as I'm not a coding guy, but I noticed that the "buy" option in the jail is sometimes referred to as "bye" in the code:

[image: i.gyazo.com]

I'm sure this doesn't really matter but just as a matter of consistency it might be good to correct. "confirm-bye" "bye-icon" "bye t-gray-3 active" etc, vs "buy".
someotheradmin [1748048] Tester
>I'm sure this doesn't really matter
yep. why can't it be a short of goodbye i wonder. every dev is an artist, maybe it is their artistic vision. who knows