Hello! The aim for this post is trying to establish myself as a middle man for bulk trades, 50-100 million per trade to be exact.
Firstly, to be completely honest my goals are obviously first and foremost to make a profit which means that prices will be slightly lower than actual item market value. This is me trying to build a clientel at the same time as establishing some level of income myself. However, you can get rid of your items in a safe and secure trade, without risk of being buy mugged and in large amounts at a time! Depending on how big of a trade is depending on the price I'm willing to offer. They're still extremely fair! For example: the current market value for Xanax is $837,000 and I would pay $820,000 for every xanax up to $100 million.
Items I'm interested in purchasing:
- PLUSHIES
- EDVD's
- XANAX
- FHC's
For any newer/low income players, I would 100% be open to reducing the percentage I get from the items. For example: Increasing my buy rate to $830,000 per xanax at the current rate up to $100million. I understand how hard it is to establish a good stream of income!
Also open to negotiations, just drop me a PM! Thanks for taking the time to read this post that was explained for way longer than it needed to be. Have a well deserved beer on me :)
Firstly, to be completely honest my goals are obviously first and foremost to make a profit which means that prices will be slightly lower than actual item market value. This is me trying to build a clientel at the same time as establishing some level of income myself. However, you can get rid of your items in a safe and secure trade, without risk of being buy mugged and in large amounts at a time! Depending on how big of a trade is depending on the price I'm willing to offer. They're still extremely fair! For example: the current market value for Xanax is $837,000 and I would pay $820,000 for every xanax up to $100 million.
Items I'm interested in purchasing:
- PLUSHIES
- EDVD's
- XANAX
- FHC's
For any newer/low income players, I would 100% be open to reducing the percentage I get from the items. For example: Increasing my buy rate to $830,000 per xanax at the current rate up to $100million. I understand how hard it is to establish a good stream of income!
Also open to negotiations, just drop me a PM! Thanks for taking the time to read this post that was explained for way longer than it needed to be. Have a well deserved beer on me :)