Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Item Market bug

Started by WinterSoldier17 [2751464] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 23 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100

Most-liked replies

WinterSoldier17 [2751464]
I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled. For some reason, and I have only noticed this a couple days ago (seemed to be fine before that). Here is a rough idea of what is happening, "So I want to sell a heap of rings, sapphire. I want to sell them for 1500 each and I want to sell around 100 of them (= 150,000) and when I go to list it, it makes me pay 150,000 to list it, and not 3% (being 4500) of the total amount like it used to do.

I don't think this has anything to do with TornTools because I have used TornTools and listing in the Item Market worked fine. I turned it off and it still has the bug. [Are you sure you want to add 100 items across 1 category for a total of $150,000 to the Item Market?] is the prompt it has now (sorry for some reason I can't put a screenshot here)

Thanks and sorry if this is an issue already that you are trying to fix.

WinterSoldier17
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
5* Car Dealership perk allows you to sell items on the Item market without any listing fees. It is not asking you for a pay, but it is showing you the total money that you will get when the items sell.

Thanks..!!