Selling premium quality weapons and armor.
I am making regular trips, to get the best there is to buy, come check out my bazaar. If you ever need anything let me know, and I’ll try and find it for you.
got everything from low, medium and higher range gear currently available.
i try and get really good quality items, as you know the higher the quality the better the damage or defence.
Some items to watch out for:
1) high quality Diamond bladed knives at really good prices in this current batch.
My bazaar is for everyone, from beginner to stronger players looking for that quality edge. Every extra point helps you gain the competitive advantage you need and want.
I am making regular trips, to get the best there is to buy, come check out my bazaar. If you ever need anything let me know, and I’ll try and find it for you.
got everything from low, medium and higher range gear currently available.
i try and get really good quality items, as you know the higher the quality the better the damage or defence.
Some items to watch out for:
1) high quality Diamond bladed knives at really good prices in this current batch.
My bazaar is for everyone, from beginner to stronger players looking for that quality edge. Every extra point helps you gain the competitive advantage you need and want.