Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Issue following recent patch

Started by DrBendova-PhD [2671993] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 57 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
DrBendova-PhD [2671993]
Whilst checking out the improved personal perks section on the home tab, I had an issue where I couldn't swipe through different pages. It would look like it swiped, would "switch places" in the page indicater, but the displayed perks would stay the same.
Doesn't happen each visit, no idea what would cause it.




Device: samsung SM-S515DL Android: 11 App version: 1.7.5
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
Can you please provide a screen recording of the issue? I am unable to replicate this on the latest app version.
DrBendova-PhD [2671993]
Luckily haven't had an issue again shortly since posting. Restarted phone and came to the conclusion it was a device issue. Sorry for any inconvenience
Trijikon [2516538]
I have this issue on mobile when swiping across within the same category.


iPhone 8 Plus using the Torn app.


Not sure how to grab a video off my phone of it happening.

Edit. Doesn’t always happen. Seems to be okay now after refreshing the window.

Editx2: This is not a TornTools problem as it happens on mobile too, which I don't use any scripts (I don't even know how).

Editx3: Happens on PC and mobile for me.