Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Write Tampermonkey script on smartphone android ?!

Started by XeiDaMoKa [2373510] on in Tools & Userscripts.

2 replies · 62 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
20 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
XeiDaMoKa [2373510]
hey guys,

i tried +10 browsers with extension feature on android but only find kiwi good because of the full screen on "send website to homescreen" option , but its ide horrible to write, edit or even delete anything on , how can i write them on vsc apk ?

i tried like we do on pc but it doesnt sync with the path
XeiDaMoKa [2373510]
I tried more than 10 diferent browsers with extension support
non of them work as I want to
yandex can't full screen and blanks my pages randomly , one second im playing the other second it's all grey without zoom capabilities
kiwi closes when I try to connect with yata thru torntools
Flow , Cobalt , optima , Ali browser and "Browser" (whoever owns that) can't open torntools
hermit can't have tampermonkey but can apply .js so no torn tools also
firefox it's the best option but i hate the mobile view so , also it doesn't have any extension in their store to force 300% zoom in the page or force desktop view , and doing the zoom by scripts makes the website load at 100% and only 1second after it does apply to 300% which makes me miss click almost every click
I have a LG wing
so , my problem is not even writing script on android anymore , is trying to play torn in full screen mode with scripts in the first place xD
I'm so frustrated I can't make this work , I even thought of using "appcloner" for android which allows me to edit css of apk and reinstall as clones but the app "devtools" doesn't give me the right element on yandex app to hide or remove and even tho I could remove it ? then I couldn't use tampermonkey after the cloned , so yeah , I have zero solutions for myself