Here it is, folks. This is the Japanese blade you have been waiting for. The pictures are worth a thousand words. At 199% Quality. this weapon is a sliver away from the coveted red status, at a fraction of the price.
Weps of this caliber rarely (if ever) surface on the market so don't delay.
Max your Slashing merits/edu and get MOTIVATED!!
I will end the auction when the bids cease and reserve the right to end early, without notice.
Current Offer: 7B Sxxysweetie
Accepting bids in increments of $100m
** if there are no further bids I will end this auction at 2200 hours TCT TODAY **
Thank you everyone for your interest and respectful posts. Happy bidding.
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
Weps of this caliber rarely (if ever) surface on the market so don't delay.
Max your Slashing merits/edu and get MOTIVATED!!
I will end the auction when the bids cease and reserve the right to end early, without notice.
Current Offer: 7B Sxxysweetie
Accepting bids in increments of $100m
** if there are no further bids I will end this auction at 2200 hours TCT TODAY **
Thank you everyone for your interest and respectful posts. Happy bidding.
[image: profileimages.torn.com]
[image: profileimages.torn.com]