Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Weapon disappearing during attack

Started by DonCorleone [90431] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 58 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

DonCorleone [90431] ×1 St3v3n_Styl3 [496519] ×1

DonCorleone [90431]
I just did an attack:
https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=c4eb920eb7fef0518cd5b6e19f1cb624

Around turn ~16 or 18, while I was using the M249 SAW, the weapon completely disappeared from the UI and was replaced by an empty slot and weapon text 'Unknown' wher eyou select which weapon to use. Didn't manage to grab a screenshot of it but hopefully the attack log will show it?

If I encounter again I will screenshot.