I have seen a lot of questions from newer players since I’ve been 60 NNB about the amount of crimes needed to upgrade nerve. I thought I would post a bit of a “guide” from my own experience to help those that are curious.
*I was robbing money trains for my faction OC during this time period*
*I was mostly using bottles of beer
*Always kept booster maxed and used my refills
0 Arsons on 12-28-20 at 45 NNB
3300 Arsons on 2-16-21 gave 50 NNB
6651 Arsons on 5-20-21 gave 55 NNB
10951 Arsons on 9-22-21 gave 60 NNB
The day I got to 45 NNB I immediately started doing arsons, and nothing but arsons until I reached 60 NNB, and I recorded every step of the way.
Maybe one day Ched will make it so you can view your own crime history in personal stats..
This gives me some perspective. Thanks
For the record. I started doing Arsons at 20 NNB with 8 merits in CE. In less then 20 Arsons, it jumped to 25, but I did like 2.5k shoplifting jackets prior to that. Regardless. So far, I've hosp failed 3 times out of ... 187 warehouse arsons.
My point is no, you really do not need to wait until 45 NNB to begin arsons.
Interesting perspective, and you are almost making me venture into Arson... lol
Currently 25NNB and at 3.8k thefts, 23 merits ready to be spent too, could rush for a few more.
Hmmm
For sure! Most guides say to start arsons at 25-30NNB, but I was more focused on merits at the time than CE, so I started with 12.5k theft and 3k auto theft.
My plan was when I started arsons to do nothing but arsons and I wanted a clean slate so I could keep track of my crimes, so I waited until fresh 45NNB to do so!
Just. Lil correction. When I said 8 merits, I mean 8 merit bars. 8/10. Sorry!
Whether that's actually necessary, I do not know. The failure rate sure is low and impactless
You can find the details of your crimes from the logs. After doing a few searches in my crimes and nerve logs, I found out the following:
| NNB Progress | Crime types | OCs |
| Till 20 | 120x 2n, 205x 3n, 206x 4n crimes | --- (haven't searched for the OCs for this period) |
| 20 to 25 | 4x 2n, 21x 3n, 1790x 4n, 40x 5n, 2x 6n, 360x 7n, 4x 11n crimes | 23x blackmail with 2x failures, 11x kidnap with 5x failures, 1x bomb threat |
| 25 to 30 | 1x 2n, 1x 3n, 18x 4n, 140x 7n, 164x 11n crimes | 3x kidnap, 1x planned robbery |
I haven't used any merits in crime success. I have done mostly safe crimes. I haven't had any jails yet.
Update. 219 arsons in total. Went from 20 NNB to 25 and now to 30 NNB. Took me 17 days.
I also did 2-3 Bomb Threats
Depends on the Faction you join too.
i did 7k arsons, 10k drug deals and 18 ph and got 60nnb a while back
8k arsons.
5k other (for merit)
3.x k thefts.
Still 50nnb :(
I'll just keep drinking beer until I get to 60nnb