Suggestion: Add Quality Columns to all Market Views for Weapons and Armors where Quality influences the Item and its Value.
Fairly sure this has been asked for by now, adding a visual to help reinforce this would reduce clicks for Buyers and Resellers alike with endless clicking of the Eye Icon to find good steals.. cough, I mean Deals!
Where to put Quality is the only consideration of order, Price then Quality or Quality then Price. I think the original idea in the market may have been for the Cost to be right by the Cart as that makes the most sense to me, but I am indifferent on that choice of order.
Sample Images with Quality with Main Item Market then an Expanded Single Item Listing View:
[image: i.imgur.com]
Fairly sure this has been asked for by now, adding a visual to help reinforce this would reduce clicks for Buyers and Resellers alike with endless clicking of the Eye Icon to find good steals.. cough, I mean Deals!
Where to put Quality is the only consideration of order, Price then Quality or Quality then Price. I think the original idea in the market may have been for the Cost to be right by the Cart as that makes the most sense to me, but I am indifferent on that choice of order.
Sample Images with Quality with Main Item Market then an Expanded Single Item Listing View:
[image: i.imgur.com]