What's the stat cap for optimal SE usage?
Se
Started by Cruailsama [1899011] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 11
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Kelsie [340367]
· 7 likes ·
I've heard various things. 2.3b seems like it could be a good starting point. Really though, it all depends on what you can afford, in my opinion. So if you can afford to start it sooner, you could. 2.3b would …
I've heard various things. 2.3b seems like it could be a good starting point. Really though, it all depends on what you can afford, in my opinion. So if you can afford to start it sooner, you could. 2.3b would net you 23m gains per SE, so! Whatever you deem worthy for spending 400m+! :)
Oh sorry, I sort of misread, but I'd say this is a decent starting point.
Oh sorry, I sort of misread, but I'd say this is a decent starting point.
Or when you are very rich, you can se after 1b too...monies matters....
Optimal is literally whenever you can sustain yourself using them on a regular basis.
Keep in mind these are very very expensive, so you'd need some crazy income to make it work.
Keep in mind these are very very expensive, so you'd need some crazy income to make it work.
I started at 1.6 - 1.7b optimal would be 2.3b cash aside it really depends on what else you use on your stats
https://beta.tornstats.com/tools/boosters
https://beta.tornstats.com/tools/boosters
Optimal depends on your goals. Money spent on SEs can be invested for serious gains, so trickling them in is hurting your long term gains. Unless you literally reach a cash point where you can take them constantly, optimal for final stats is actually to take SEs just before you want those stats. If you want higher stats now, then SEs are more cash efficient than FHCs and cans around the 2b mark. (Details depending on prices, and which cans. The 1.7b is good estimate for FHCs).
I haven't even get to stat cap, TORN is hard.
Most people reach the stats they need before they reach the money they need.