Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Group chat

Started by HT-Steviant [2159241] on in Graveyard.

2 replies · 23 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
16 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
HT-Steviant [2159241]
I'm currently able to have 40+ chats open with other players.

I'm currently unable to add 4 players to a group chat to discuss things.

I believe adding that feature would allow better co-ordination in events/ranked wars.
HT-Steviant [2159241]
OK fine. I didn't use the search feature already to see that this is coming in Chat 2.0. And I have no idea how to delete a thread.

Is Chat 2.0 before or after Crimes 2.0?