Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

icon bar

Started by Belinn [2135235] on in Suggestions.

0 replies · 18 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
23 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
26 / 100
Belinn [2135235]
So I've got all these icons. many of them useful. Nice reminders. I've completed a race. I can collect a stock bonus. My bank investment is collectible in a cashier's check.

I sure wish I had a reminder that I had finished coding a virus.

and if it's feeling too crowded there, probably I don't need to be reminded constantly that my character is female or that I'm a donator.