Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Should the honour trigger?

Started by Jamster12312 [1196487] on in Questions & Answers.

1 replies · 114 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
Jamster12312 [1196487]
I’ve used a stat enhancer before the honour system was implemented but on my stats page it shows up as one enhancer used so should the merit trigger?
I had a big ol break from the game so I’m not sure how that would work.
Tao [2133339]
Nope. The SE merit does not trigger retroactively, you need to have used one after the merit was introduced.