I've seen people complain that now they have captcha validation again - I thought everyone had it as often as I do, I have captcha validation anywhere from 4 to 7 times daily.
Is there a way to get it to slow down? Like... till now Ive just dealt with it cuz its part of the game. How would one make the captcha validation slow down, or stop for more than 6 hours?
Surely that's entirely up to Google who made the captcha (right?) and far beyond anything we could control.
I've set the default check to the numbers one, since I find that easier than hoping the captcha image check doesn't come up.
I wouldn't complain too much, because I recently found out there is a certain robot-check sent straight from hell where you have to click on the dice that add up to a certain number, and then do that 4 more times. That one is seriously awful.
What you have is likely the regular captcha, it doesn't trigger very often and only takes a second to get through. You can adjust which kind you get in your settings.
The one people complain about is a lot more time consuming and happens constantly. I believe it's triggered when a bot flags an account for suspicious activity, but don't know much else. Understandably, staff has been pretty vague when talking about it.
I do know it's a bitch to go through. It triggered for me shortly after its implementation. It only lasted a few days, but it seemed like every button click would cause a captcha. It was the traffic light and bicycle one to.
The bothunter captcha now triggers every 30 minutes.
(Source:
bogie)
Mentions:
Federal jail?
I've personally just equate the captcha as a part of the game lol. In all seriousness I just use the number captcha, makes the process a whole lot faster, it's almost a no brainer now