My lovely hubby made a thread in GD which I have just found, encouraging spammage of my inbox. Thank you all of those that did that and mostly ty all of those that did not do that. xP
It's been 13 years and 8 months which is a really long time to stay committed to a game. I have met incredible people from all over the world, quite a few in person, holidayed with some and they will be friends forever.
Not so much an achievement but an endurance test maybe.
You guys have been here through the bad and mostly all the good times.
Thanks for your friendships and also the life lesson I have learned here.
It's been 13 years and 8 months which is a really long time to stay committed to a game. I have met incredible people from all over the world, quite a few in person, holidayed with some and they will be friends forever.
Not so much an achievement but an endurance test maybe.
You guys have been here through the bad and mostly all the good times.
Thanks for your friendships and also the life lesson I have learned here.