I just got to 60 NNB 600 effective arsons ago. However in total I have about 23.5k effective arsons in total. This difference is due to doing unsafe crimes en route.
From what I understand you should have about 5k more effective arsons after 60nnb to be considered for the bottom spot of a PA team. Is this true? Or is it total ever effective arsons, in which case I have more than the required amount?
Thanks
Your answer should be in
this thread if I recall correctly.
Mentions:
Arsons for PA
Different factions have different requirements and limited spaces. You may want to consider joining a law firm for the 20% OC boost. I did that to get a PA slot.
60nnb is around 15k effective arsons. So you are around 15.5-16k effective arsons at 60nnb plus 600. If someone is counting on you to deliver 23k effective arsons, you will struggle to hit the expected success rate.
rule of thumb is 20k effective arsons over 60nnb for 4th PA spot, so you're just under halfway there.
however, as rosie has proven, success depends on combined CE, so it's entirely possible you could find a strong PA team to be carried on.
It is important to note the difference between 'effective arsons' and total arsons.
As others have said already, you do not have 23.5k effective arsons if you have only just hit 60nnb which triggers somewhere around the 15k mark.
Tornstats does not account for your fails. Which in your case are to the tune of nearly 10kea lost:(
Greenleafs with 0 CE have been on PA teams. What matters is the team's total CE, not how it is divided amongst the team.
Thanks everyone this is really helpful! Will keep grinding away and probably join a law firm in near future