Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[Paused][Userscripts] I write scripts for money

Started by TheFoxMan [1936821] on in Tools & Userscripts.

14 replies · 697 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
21
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
63 / 100

Most-liked replies

TheFoxMan [1936821]
Hi !

I write userscripts for Tampermonkey. Price depends on the request you make. I will ignore any requests against Torn's scripting rules.

Edit: I'm not writing scripts for now. This post will be updated when I start again.
DeKleineKobini [2114440] Committee Committee
While I've not seen any Tampermonkey scripts by him, I can vouch for him as a fellow TornTools contributor. He has implemented quite some features there.
masheen [2625139]
I've requested a script that had 2 fronts/pages where it needed to be applied to and bandirao managed to make it work to my specifications.
He also kindly kept the script out of greasyfork as per my request.

Amazing work really. Really affordable, give him more money than what he asks please :)
masheen [2625139]
The best one, he does a thorough job and provides awesome customer service skills. If he thinks he can do better he'll just say he'll come back with something else in a few days. He underpromises and over-delivers.