Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

2222 Days! (Though mostly inactive)

Started by ARCHAEOBOTANIST [1993470] on in Achievements.

1 replies · 42 views · thread synced · 15 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
ARCHAEOBOTANIST [1993470]
[image: i.imgur.com]

I have officially hit 2222 days ingame, even though I was inactive for about 4 years because I decided to go a bit inactive while waiting for my edu to complete!

Next goal is to reach 6 years and 9 months!

Probably not a big enough achievement, but it's big enough for me!