Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Ammo not Adding

Started by Plunderpants [2072034] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 33 views · thread synced · 15 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100

Most-liked replies

Plunderpants [2072034]
When I try to purchase ammo it confirms my purchase but does not add ammo, remove my money, or show up in my activity tracker. I tried on a couple different types of ammo and it still repeats.

Tried with torn tools enabled and disabled, and on mobile. Same issue across the board.

I'm in the middle of a war right now, but I can update with screen shots if needed.

Thanks
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff
This happens when you are trying to make a purchase while in hospital. This is intended to be blocked and hence you are unable to make a purchase. The success message is an issue and has been reported here already.

Thanks!

Mentions: Buying ammo in hosp shows success