Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Dump The Trash Inc.

Started by GEMU [2734980] on in Fun & Games.

4 replies · 36 views · thread synced · 15 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
17 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
GEMU [2734980]
I like freebe's. An i think alot of other people do too! So if you need someone to give unwanted items to, Then I am here! Remember another mans trash is another mans treasure. To put it strait foreward, I LIKE TRASH >w< So if you have trash, can I have it?