A while back, I came across a spreadsheet in the T&G forum that showed early, mid and late game company choices. I can’t seem to find it now and I wondered if anyone had a link to it. Thanks in advance :)
Company spreadsheet
Started by Robering [2607327] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 24 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
Mentions: Which company should I join? - the guide
Thanks, it was a spreadsheet but this post has the info I was after. Thanks again :)