I purchased 78 big boxes of chocolates, some from bazaars and some from the item market. I was buying for my faction, but when I went to deposit I only had 73 boxes in inventory. I have gone over and over the log and I definitely bought 78 boxes. Help please!
Item discrepancy
Started by AriettyClock [2683621] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 38 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
Ceres [1826666] ×1 Turt [2472641] ×1 AriettyClock [2683621] ×1 SuperGanjaMan [2786824] ×1 tuhatola [2788397] ×1
Per the logs, you purchased 63 Big Box of Chocolate bars and 15 Box of Chocolate Bars (not the Big Box). These were all credited to you.
Thanks!
| 19:14:22 - 12/06/22 | AriettyClock bought 8x Big Box of Chocolate Bars on Acxii's bazaar at $7,190 each for a total of $57,520 |
| 19:13:55 - 12/06/22 | AriettyClock bought 15x Box of Chocolate Bars on TurtReynolds's bazaar at $600 each for a total of $9,000 |
| 19:13:40 - 12/06/22 | AriettyClock bought 17x Big Box of Chocolate Bars on TurtReynolds's bazaar at $7,145 each for a total of $121,465 |
| 19:13:28 - 12/06/22 | AriettyClock bought a Big Box of Chocolate Bars on the item market from tuhatola for $7,100 |
| 19:13:25 - 12/06/22 | AriettyClock bought a Big Box of Chocolate Bars on the item market from tuhatola for $7,100 |
| 19:13:22 - 12/06/22 | AriettyClock bought a Big Box of Chocolate Bars on the item market from tuhatola for $7,100 |
| 19:13:19 - 12/06/22 | AriettyClock bought a Big Box of Chocolate Bars on the item market from SuperGanjaMan for $6,800 |
| 19:13:10 - 12/06/22 | AriettyClock bought a Big Box of Chocolate Bars on the item market from SuperGanjaMan for $6,800 |
| 19:13:07 - 12/06/22 | AriettyClock bought a Big Box of Chocolate Bars on the item market from SuperGanjaMan for $6,800 |
| 19:13:04 - 12/06/22 | AriettyClock bought a Big Box of Chocolate Bars on the item market from SuperGanjaMan for $6,800 |
| 19:13:01 - 12/06/22 | AriettyClock bought a Big Box of Chocolate Bars on the item market from SuperGanjaMan for $6,800 |
| 19:12:58 - 12/06/22 | AriettyClock bought a Big Box of Chocolate Bars on the item market from SuperGanjaMan for $6,800 |
| 19:12:55 - 12/06/22 | AriettyClock bought a Big Box of Chocolate Bars on the item market from SuperGanjaMan for $6,800 |
| View 28 similar |
Mentions: AriettyClock [2683621] · Ceres [1826666] · SuperGanjaMan [2786824] · tuhatola [2788397] · Turt [2472641]
OMG I am so stupid! I KNEW there would be something like this that I looked and looked and didn't see! Thank you and I'm sorry for the trouble.
I removed an item and it is not in my inventory.
11:56:09 - 14/06/22 You removed a Nail Bomb from the item market
11:56:09 - 14/06/22 You removed a Nail Bomb from the item market
Please submit a new bug report of your own.
Thanks!
Thanks!