Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Reliant racing

Started by AdgeCutler [2763931] on in Racing.

2 replies · 117 views · thread synced · 15 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
AdgeCutler [2763931]
I genuinely and unironically love reliant robins. The second car I ever owned was a bright yellow reliant estate. It was ridiculous, and eventually the back door fell off when it was caught by a gust of wind.
The main reason I bought access to the raceway was so I could race my beloved robin.
Turns out the in game version is a bit shit. In RL they do 0-30 in about 1 second (takes another few minutes to get to 60) but I'm not seeing any of that blast acceleration here. Anyway I want to start (or join) a reliant racing club where we take these plastic pigs and thrash them round a course just for the hell of it, or for bets y'know whichever.
Is anyone else into this or is it just me?
Rogue [1873490]
Check out some of the player run tournaments... maybe someday you could put on a Reliant race or tourney of your own for fun. Most of us who read the racing forum regularly will join anything with a different angle on racing and a little prize money...

First I would get into the Torn racing scene a bit even if it means developing other cars through class A and entering some tourneys to see what people are doing.

The Nas-T-Car series has a class E race every month, bring your Reliant to that lol.