How can I delete my forums ???
help post 02
Started by CrazyBlacko [2783116] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 31 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 41 / 100
- Engagement score
- 37 / 100
what's up with these shitty titles? is it your first time in a forum?
yes bro i am a new player
Hi, only staff members can move your threads that you no longer want on the forums.
I will move it to grave for you now (grave is where dead threads go instead of being fully removed from the game)
I will move it to grave for you now (grave is where dead threads go instead of being fully removed from the game)