Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Free fruitcake

Started by HankJWimbleton [2738169] on in Fun & Games.

27 replies · 120 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 28 / 28 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
28
Discussion span
→
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

HankJWimbleton [2738169]
Hello! This started because I copied my friend's 1 dollar experiment ( He just sent 1 dollar to random people). I took a step farther by giving out $700 fruitcakes to randoms and just to 1 up him one more time, I'm giving it to more randoms.

PLEASE LIMIT YOUR POST TO ONE PAGE. I WILL TRY TO RESPOND ASAP.

donations will be appreciated but try to keep them to 300k max

FIRST POST WILL RECEIVE A FREE E DRINK AND 10 CANDIES

SECOND WILL GET 10 BEERS AND 5 CANDIES

THIRD WILL GET 10 PEPPER SPRAY