Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Multiple hits in one attack

Started by Zadubadabu [2571318] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 47 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
Zadubadabu [2571318]
When I attacked a target while completing a mission I pressed the leave button and the game gave an error message and didn’t end the fight. I think this was caused by the game server not fully recognizing the attack and after attempting to leave the target many times it eventually worked.
[image: snipboard.io]


I can’t reproduce the issue and would’ve ignored it, but I noticed that my faction now had a 16 chain going and when I checked I was the only one who had attacked with 16 leaves despite only 4 attacks.
[image: snipboard.io]

[image: snipboard.io]



I’m not having the issue anymore, but since it impacted our faction (however slightly) I figured I should report it.