i did several flights on the 15th but the UAE Travel number log is not increasing.
Here I attach my Activity log
[image: i.ibb.co]
16:56:00 - 15/06/22 You boarded a 3h 12m personal flight from UAE to Torn
13:35:58 - 15/06/22 You boarded a 3h 15m personal flight from Torn to UAE
09:13:50 - 15/06/22 You boarded a 3h 15m personal flight from UAE to Torn
05:37:43 - 15/06/22 You boarded a 3h 13m personal flight from Torn to UAE
00:16:45 - 15/06/22 You boarded a 3h 12m personal flight from UAE to Torn
Here I attach my Travel log
[image: i.ibb.co][image: i.ibb.co]
Here I attach my Activity log
[image: i.ibb.co]
16:56:00 - 15/06/22 You boarded a 3h 12m personal flight from UAE to Torn
13:35:58 - 15/06/22 You boarded a 3h 15m personal flight from Torn to UAE
09:13:50 - 15/06/22 You boarded a 3h 15m personal flight from UAE to Torn
05:37:43 - 15/06/22 You boarded a 3h 13m personal flight from Torn to UAE
00:16:45 - 15/06/22 You boarded a 3h 12m personal flight from UAE to Torn
Here I attach my Travel log
[image: i.ibb.co][image: i.ibb.co]