So I recently re-acquired a NW of over 5B (had it and lost it) my question is do I still need to wait the seven days for the rank trigger or since I waited upon acquiring the first time it will just rank up at midnight?
Rank trigger question
Started by CancerWon [2656231] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 62 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Qfiffle [2557282] Committee
· 1 likes ·
If you got the rank trigger for the NW, lost the NW, got another rank trigger and did not rank up with that one, then when your nw hits 5b again you should rank up within a day. If that's …
You'll need to wait the seven days again.
it doesn't reset as far as i remember
EDIT: or maybe that's just for merits
EDIT: or maybe that's just for merits
if u already got the rank trigger, it's not going to trigger again.
If you got the rank trigger for the NW, lost the NW, got another rank trigger and did not rank up with that one, then when your nw hits 5b again you should rank up within a day. If that's what you are asking. Happened to me one time and I ranked up same day I got the NW back. (Though I don't recall if it was midnight).