Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Banner comps

Started by Heisenberger [2558253] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 65 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
Heisenberger [2558253]
Hey, I am here to ask for any recommendations, on specific apps that are good for this type of task, so I can then find some instructions or videos on how to produce such a banner.

I have never done any Community competitions but I love to learn new things, and would like to try my hand at the Dog Tag banners.
I am no Graphics designer, nor am I anything but average when it comes to computers. I will do some Google searches and watch some YouTube educational videos, but to have a place to start, would be great.

I appreciate anyone that is willing to help me with app recommendations to start with.

Good luck to everyone all the same, competing or not.
Charra [2230731]
Canva is a great site for designing, even for beginners. It's free to use but ofc there are always premium paid options (free trial of premium items for your first month). There's also a ton of YouTube video tutorials for using Canva.
Heisenberger [2558253]
Thank you for your recommendation. Who knows, I may not even get an entry in time, but I think it's a cool thing to learn, so I appreciate you willing to help me get started.