Anybody know why the value of an ice pick is 2.3 mil. But people cant sell them for 15k?
Ice pick value skyrocket
Started by Phil_good [2735774] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 10
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 48 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
Chances are someone purchased a ranked war ice pick and pushed the average sale price high for a bit.
Did that ice pick guy finally found ice pick rw? He has been looking for it months ago.
lol yeah what others said
I was on BB's Bazaar and he was selling a weapon i forgot what it was. I was a new player at the time. The market value was like 6m but he was selling it for around 200k. I thought i was gonna come up but turned out someone just happen to sell a high stat one i guess. I forget what the weapon was.
I was on BB's Bazaar and he was selling a weapon i forgot what it was. I was a new player at the time. The market value was like 6m but he was selling it for around 200k. I thought i was gonna come up but turned out someone just happen to sell a high stat one i guess. I forget what the weapon was.
as they are in the market for 16k I dont see why you in here o wait you trying to sell one for over 2 m f**k off to trade