Everyone has been refunded their Xanax.
About this thread
Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 24
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 40 / 100
- Historical score
- 31 / 100
- Story score
- 55 / 100
- Engagement score
- 63 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Nyx [2236278] Officer
· 1 likes ·
Graved as requested by OP
Yeah but what if bogie pulls up with a
[image: gyazo.com]
https://gyazo.com/08aa91a210d3d384a2cfd2c27e07b676
[image: gyazo.com]
https://gyazo.com/08aa91a210d3d384a2cfd2c27e07b676
Bumpy!
4 Xanax received so far!
Bump
Its coming out the same day Missions 2.0 does.
Lol!
And got your entry cheers man
And got your entry cheers man
You should ask not Xanax but 1m it is easier to put $ in caymans in 10 years you would double the money :D
Yeah, I chose Xanax as I can't be arsed to keep notes and worry in case I lose it all in stocks lol
Bump!
2nd bump!
3rd bump!
4th bump
And finally, a shameless 5th bump lol
This is a 5th dimensional 4d chess begging thread.
And how is that??? I can afford my own Xanax having almost double your networth.....
bump
Bump