I have it set to re eqip after fights in attack settings, but for some reason my temps are not getting re equipped, does anyone know what the issue may be
Temp not re eqipping
Started by BlackJohnson [2562188] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 61 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
[image: cdn.discordapp.com]
Make sure you have it set in settings under attack settings (Gear in the top right)
Make sure you have it set in settings under attack settings (Gear in the top right)
yep, I have it set to re equip after fights in attack settings, that's why I'm at a loss rn
ohadik, is that you?
It's a bug that still hasn't been fixed yet.
Well that sucks, it seems is was an occasional thing for ohadik, but I seem to be able to do it every time :')
Thanks for the link