00:40:16 - 18/06/22 You were awarded the medal: Two Years of Service (Live in Torn for two years)
So I wasn't gonna make a post. But I see countless amounts inactive accounts. Weak and strong ones. Ive made it two years in torn. Made it past the whole noob stage where people made me realize what torn is about by not taking it easy on me to say the least. I'll probably never have a positive kdr lmao but that's okay. My point is it's been two wonderful years in this wonderful virtual world where I am who I wish I was in real lmao jk. Thank u all!! I may not be where I should be stats and NW wise but I'm content and will play this game til I die. :) Good day torn!
So I wasn't gonna make a post. But I see countless amounts inactive accounts. Weak and strong ones. Ive made it two years in torn. Made it past the whole noob stage where people made me realize what torn is about by not taking it easy on me to say the least. I'll probably never have a positive kdr lmao but that's okay. My point is it's been two wonderful years in this wonderful virtual world where I am who I wish I was in real lmao jk. Thank u all!! I may not be where I should be stats and NW wise but I'm content and will play this game til I die. :) Good day torn!