Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Temporary Stat Boosters

Started by Summer-Love [207185] on in Questions & Answers.

1 replies · 123 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
61 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100

Most-liked replies

Summer-Love [207185]
Hi, I'm not entirely sure if this is a bug or not or if this is intentional but do the temporary stat boosters such as Tyrosine, Epinephrine, Melatonin & Serotonin not take into account all the passive bonuses or just permanent ones?. I only wonder as I have an active book which increases my passive % in a certain stat. When using one of them with all my faction's war perks and everything I have noticed, it's not taking into account everything, such as an active book or 25% passive increase from a job special or a vicodin. Is anyone able to shed some light on this if that's the case as I'm just wondering why they don't take into account all active passives even before using a stat booster
Mizadil [2640357] Committee Committee
Bonuses do not multiply each other; rather, all applicable bonus percentages are added up and the sum total bonus percentage is then applied to the base stat.