Got someone you want to keep an eye on?
Do you have the idea for your dream bot but you lack the skills to implement it?
Do you want a discord bot made for your faction?
Maybe a custom userscript that integrates with you game on PC/Mobile and add extra functionality?
[image: c.tenor.com]
What I do Offer:
1. Must comply with torn rules.
2. Payment is in-game and prices are negotiable.
Interested? Shoot me an e-mail or chat me!
Do you have the idea for your dream bot but you lack the skills to implement it?
Do you want a discord bot made for your faction?
Maybe a custom userscript that integrates with you game on PC/Mobile and add extra functionality?
[image: c.tenor.com]
What I do Offer:
- Custom bots that will watch some numbers for certain patterns
- Gather a lot of information from the torn api in an organized google sheet
- I can help you deploy the bot on the cloud for maximum up-time
- Integrate your bot/script with discord/telegram/whatever you want really.
- I also can create userscripts that integrate with Tampermonkey and TornPDA
1. Must comply with torn rules.
2. Payment is in-game and prices are negotiable.
Interested? Shoot me an e-mail or chat me!