I used to be able to see more information on torn through the implication of Doc Torn such as the % of gains I would be receiving from various perks being added together, for example 22% strength or 19% defense, I recently got a new computer but I'm unable to get the same statistics, idk what to do to get them back?
Doc Torn or Tornstats?
Started by Westeoboy [2227021] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
DonTorn is no longer being updated. Some features still work, but its days are numbered.
Use torntools instead. It does everything DoctorN used to and more, including integration with Tornstats.
Use torntools instead. It does everything DoctorN used to and more, including integration with Tornstats.
TornTools has essentially replaced DoctorN.
TornStats serves a different purpose. So most people use both TornTools and TornStats. The two work together well.
TornStats serves a different purpose. So most people use both TornTools and TornStats. The two work together well.