Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Null makes your graphics!

Started by Null [2042113] on in Graphics.

15 replies · 318 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
15
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100
Null [2042113]
Hey,
I'm going to be providing HQ graphic design service, I can do the following:
  • Profile Pictures
  • Profile Signatures/Banners
  • Faction Graphics
  • Company Graphics
I also can do animated GIFs, check the next comment for my past work.

Wanna order?
Send me a mail or chat me up.

Current Status: Accepting Orders

TheUltimateSalt [2171375]
Cool :D - let's see what you have to offer!

Theme: Galaxy/Star theme please :)
Color Palette: Dark blue preferably (maybe refer to some of the blue colors in my profile sig), but in the end it's your choice for what you think suits the best
Extra Notes: Name and ID on it please!
TheUltimateSalt [2171375]
Some people may reserve the first reply to keep record or have extra things. For example I may "Reserve" the first comment as a place holder until I have a queue and update the post there, or I may want to put extra information later on. Just depends on the person.
Bestie [2789457]
Theme: Blond Women riding a unicorn
Color Palette: Not sure about this one but maybe rainbow for the unicorn?
Extra Notes:

I’m going to provide you some stock images because what I’m asking is a bit detailed and specific.

https://www.dreamstime.com/photos-images/unicorn-riding-blonde.html
DIAMONDaceKING [2792989]
hi was wondering if you could do torn wedding proflile pic? its long distance relationship so we cant be together to take pics. maybe u can take 2 separate pics of us and make us look together?
J-Resurrection [2789673]
Yo the fact that you can do that is really cool. Do one for me once you get the chance! Just pm me so I can give you more details.

Edit: You can use the pfp I have. The one that looks godly if you want but if you know any better images then I don't mind! I'm not too sure about the color palettes so you can use whichever one you think looks the best or will blend in with the image. Pretty sure I will appreciate it regardless. Thx in advance!

Edit: For color palette if you can choose red beanie practise activity or pomegranate crush that would be great but if you got something better then I won't complain
LunaKimXo [2738137]
i have something in mind. give me a few moments and i'll msg you the specs.

Edit
nvm its fine. but thnx tho ^-^