https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=ec72f07cf1267e4465ee32f9c196bbf2
According to this, my attack processed right before Uncle's in the same second. Duskox was below his max health of 1375, and I did 2169 damage, so that was a one hit kill, and Duskox indeed went to the hospital (with 22 minutes remaining at the time of this post), so it was a successful attack. However, my log is displaying as "00:53:29 - 28/06/22 You used 25 energy attacking Duskox but failed due to a status change [view]" instead of automatically leaving him. I did not receive a dog tag or any respect, so please refund my 25e if possible. Thank you!
According to this, my attack processed right before Uncle's in the same second. Duskox was below his max health of 1375, and I did 2169 damage, so that was a one hit kill, and Duskox indeed went to the hospital (with 22 minutes remaining at the time of this post), so it was a successful attack. However, my log is displaying as "00:53:29 - 28/06/22 You used 25 energy attacking Duskox but failed due to a status change [view]" instead of automatically leaving him. I did not receive a dog tag or any respect, so please refund my 25e if possible. Thank you!