If all doggos go to heaven and all Cops go to hell, where do police doggos go?
Purgatory??
Started by Archit [2380486] on in General Non-related.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 35
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 44 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
Most-liked replies
- -Gota- [2731325]
· 16 likes ·
I think it’s time for me to just log off - Nyx [2236278] Officer
· 7 likes ·
Moved to General-Non related. Also I imagine they would still go to Heaven as they didn't really get to decide if they were trained to be a police dog or not. - Midnitemiles [915081]
· 1 likes ·
Heaven and Hell are man made constructs.
I think it’s time for me to just log off
Global chat ofcoarse.
I think you're confusing cops with glowies.
Moved to General-Non related.
Also I imagine they would still go to Heaven as they didn't really get to decide if they were trained to be a police dog or not.
Also I imagine they would still go to Heaven as they didn't really get to decide if they were trained to be a police dog or not.
Damn if God is real then there better not be any dog's not in hell.
Shout out to Hitlers doggo Blondi btw, didn't deserve to go out like that.
Shout out to Hitlers doggo Blondi btw, didn't deserve to go out like that.
"Pug"atory, obviously...
I'll get me coat...
I'll get me coat...
It's a much Terrier place.
Heaven and Hell are man made constructs.
So are police dogs, so it's a fair question.
Any chance on proof for this? :D
OT: Why would all cops go to hell exactly?
OT: Why would all cops go to hell exactly?