Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Do you know this?

Started by DarkSceptor [2443974] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 54 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100

Most-liked replies

DarkSceptor [2443974]
I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.
There is an entry added for Rules which is a constant flashing red addition.
Did you know that flashing red lights at a constant pace triggers epilepsy attacks?????

Not only that, but red flashing things are the single most trigger for an epilepsy attack. Google it.
bogie [148747] Admin Staff
I don't believe this is an issue, whilst we acknowledge that red flashing is a higher trigger (and have considered this when people have reported profile images for such things - which we've removed) the frequency of this flash on the rules page is so low, and so small, it's not going to cause an issue. Accepting the rules also immediately just removes it.

This has been in place for many, many years and not had any complaints, there are a number of epileptic players who play Torn and this has never once come up - but I can raise it with people to see if they would agree? I appreciate this isn't a disability I have myself, so cannot say for certain, if people do legitimately find this an issue perhaps we can review it, but from what I have seen this is not.

Thank you.