I'm trying to find out what Torn uses for its embedded text editor. Specifically, I'm trying to find out what markup options there are for tables. I'm hoping to be able to affect the color of the borders.
Embedded Text Editor?
Started by Criminitly [2102849] on in Tools & Userscripts.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 13 / 100
- Story score
- 24 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
Thank you masheen. After going through the documentation on https://www.bbcode.org. You are correct.
No problem at all :)