Don't know if this idea has been given previously.
Think we all know how much a pain in the ass the verification screen can be and always appears in the worse moments.
Would be an interesting idea, maybe adding this as a Special Perk for a company, I'm sure factions would pay good money.
- Force verification instantly
- Reduce time between verifications
- Delay verification
I understand this is a security measure, but could be turned into a useful weapon.
Just my two cents
Think we all know how much a pain in the ass the verification screen can be and always appears in the worse moments.
Would be an interesting idea, maybe adding this as a Special Perk for a company, I'm sure factions would pay good money.
- Force verification instantly
- Reduce time between verifications
- Delay verification
I understand this is a security measure, but could be turned into a useful weapon.
Just my two cents