Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Application display bug

Started by shadowshade [2117831] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 82 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
27
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100

Most-liked replies

shadowshade [2117831]
I've just accepted someone (Mistawickidnis) into our faction while we were enrolled (but not yet matched) into Ranked Warring.

The initial response was in red, and was something like "There was an error". However, when I noticed that Mista was able to chat in our faction chat, I reloaded the applications page, and the application appears as "Accepted". The Applications number is still 1 on both the sidebar and the Controls tab.

Also the log entry in the faction log for the acceptance is missing.

[image: i.imgur.com]


I suspect that the acceptance into the faction is incomplete for some reason.
shadowshade [2117831]
As a postscript, the acceptance action is correctly logged in my personal log, even though it's not in the faction log.

I tried unenlisting the faction and re-enlisting the faction after noting the error, and that didn't fix the error.