Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Done now

Started by Father-Z [2226842] on in Attacking.

15 replies · 474 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
13
Likes on archived posts
28
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
48 / 100
Engagement score
64 / 100
Father-Z [2226842]

I'll pay 250k/Loss

Simply attack me using your fist and send me a quick message if im offline.


I'm always buying so go ahead and attack just let me know how many you did after I confirm it I'll send you the payment.
Thanks in advance
,

I finally got all defense merit and honor now gonna focus on getting stalemate and runaway so I wont be buying loses anymore thanks to everyone who pitch in and did this.



Cheers